in Literatur blättern
Bibliographische Angaben zur Publikation
Injured Workers’ Assessment of Vocational Rehabilitation Services before and after Retraining
Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 2014, Volume 24 (Number 3), Seite 458-468, Dordrecht: Springer Niederlande, ISSN: 1053-0487 (Print); 1573-3688 (Online)
This study aimed to:
(1) describe injured workers' assessment of Washington State's VR system before and after vocational retraining,
(2) describe the factors affecting injured worker satisfaction with VR services, and
(3) gather suggestions for program improvement from injured workers.
(1) 361 workers were interviewed after determination of retraining eligibility but before retraining plan development, and
(2) 360 workers were interviewed after cessation of vocational services and claim closure.
Suggestions for program improvement fell most frequently into the following areas:
(1) more training choices, more worker input into the retraining goal, and/or a better fit of the retraining goal with the workers' experience and abilities (25 percent);
(2) listen to, respect, and/or understand the worker with regard to their interests, goals, and limitations (17 percent); and
(3) more support with job placement, work re-entry skills, and RTW in general (9 percent).
Informationen in der ICF:
Zeitschriftenbeitrag / Forschungsergebnis
Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation
Um Literatur zu beziehen, wenden Sie sich bitte an Bibliotheken, die Herausgeber, den Verlag oder an den Buch- und Zeitschriftenhandel.